From Wikileaks

Jump to: navigation, search

Wikileaks: Venezuelan ambassador Freddy Balzan emails 2005-2008

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 9:00 AM
Subject: $5 off at Filters Fast. It is time to change your filter reminder.

Hello Freddy Balzan,

On your last order placed with FiltersFast.com on 7/2/2007 you requested to be notified in 6 months that it is time to change your water filter.

That time has passed and it is now time to change your water filter. Below you will find a link to the product(s) that you ordered when you signed up for our free reminder service.

We also would like to offer you a $5 discount on your next order of $75 or more as our Thank You to you for your continued business! This coupon will be active for a limited time, so don't miss out on the extra savings. To redeem the discount, simply enter the discount code fiveoff in the discount code box while in the shopping cart and click on the update button. You will see the discount reflected in your total.

If you only need one or two filters, you can take advantage of our $1 discount on your next order regardless of the order size! To redeem the $1 discount, simply enter the discount code 8899101 in the discount code box while in the shopping cart and click on the update button. You will see the discount reflected in your total.

You last ordered the following products. Click the product name to view the details and to order your replacement.

4396508 Filter Replaces 4392857, 4396509

Check out our low prices on Filtrete Air/Furnace Filters at FiltersFast.com.

Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to serving you for your next order. Best regards,
www.FiltersFast.com

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here. See also .

Retrieved from "Wikileaks"
Personal tools