From Wikileaks

Jump to: navigation, search

Wikileaks: Venezuelan ambassador Freddy Balzan emails 2005-2008

Greetings from Amazon.com.

Click the link below to go to Step 3 to reset your password using our
secure server:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/redeem-forgotten-password-token.html?token=jj2IN48MKI8HJM3q%2F0pgkdqk4qNs6RbyYJZXiN5WVk%3D

If clicking doesn't seem to work, you can copy and paste the link into your
browser's address window, or retype it there. Once you have returned to
Amazon.com, we will give instructions for resetting your password.

Thank you for visiting Amazon.com!

Amazon.com
http://www.Amazon.com/

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here. See also .

Retrieved from "Wikileaks"
Personal tools