WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

praise; Jehovah's Witness-power; valor; approaching Supreme Court Obama crisis

Some encouraging praise has come in:

* * *

--Great stuff!
--I'm going to buy that ?Russia & the Jews? issue of The Barnes Review. I can't wait to see what Solzhenitsyn has to say.
--Thank you for posting that! I just sent that out to EVERYONE!
--88 !
--Bookmarked! Too bad about Liberty Forum [the whole site was destroyed by the Jews, and it cannot be found again even in the cache; the giant, 86,000-view thread was an incredible written record of my dueling -- and defeating -- of four vicious, threatening, defaming Jewish trolls], but long live your ?Apocalypse of the Psychopaths? thread on Stormfront!
--Very nice write-up of the trip!
--Great job at EURO -(Dr. David Duke's annual conference of the European-American Unity and Rights Organization) & on TV!

Interviewed by the huge "Canal +" TV network from faraway France

--Good thread, John. Slowly but surely making way through it. Just saw [Mel Gibson's spectacular film] "Apocalypto." BTW, there is a Finnish community in Marquette, MI. [My protégé Henrik Holappa is from Finland.]
--Brilliant!
--John, your work is truly inspiring and gives hope for a greater white future for our kids. Great work, comrade, and all the best for your future movement!

============

A critic wrote:

Quote:
I suspect you don't speak to too many people who aren't "racially conscious."
Actually, as all my friends know, I am very gregarious and talk to every gas station clerk, bus driver, hotel maid, police officer, neighbor, barroom drinker, pool player, mail carrier, cable guy, car mechanic and transmission shop manager I can.

I recently did so on the 900-mile trip from Washington, DC down to Memphis, Tennessee for Dr. David Duke's EURO conference, speaking to a good dozen individuals in VA and TN, then I was starting conversations and listening to people from TN through KY and OH on our way back home to Pittsburgh.

I found, among other things, that:

1) many white people in both South and North are terrified of Obama
2) they HAVE heard that Obama cannot prove by a birth certificate that he was born in the USA.

===========

Supreme Court [will be] ruling on Obama's eligibility for presidency

Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:30 AM
Subject: Fw: Supreme court ruling on Obama's eligibility for presidency

http://therightperspective.com/wordpress/?p=230

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=80931

Supreme Court Of The United States (SCOTUS) Justice David Souter has agreed that a review of the federal lawsuit filed by attorney Phil Berg against Barack Hussein Obama II, et al., which was subsequently dismissed for lack of standing is warranted. SCOTUS Docket No. 08-570 contains the details. http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

A review of that docket and the Rule 10 of the Supreme Court makes abundantly clear that Justice Souter's granting of a review on the Writ of Certiorari is not a right entitled to citizen Phil Berg, but rather is a matter of judcial discretion based upon a compelling reason. That compelling reason is the Constitutional requirement that

Quote:
"No person except a natural born citizen ... shall be eligible to the office of President..."
What this means is that on or before 1 DECEMBER 2008 Barack Hussein Obama II must respond to the writ of certiorari, and since the Berg v Obama case hinged primarily on the question of Obama's place of birth, it is almost inconceivable that Barack Obama will thumb his nose at the Justices of the Supreme Court and he is absolutely compelled to provide a vault copy his original birth certificate.

Another very salient fact to consider at this time is that, despite all of the pronouncements of the print and broadcast media, Barack Obama is not yet the President-elect of the United States. Barack Obama can only become the President-elect after the Electoral College convenes on 15 DECEMBER 2008 in their respective state capitals around the nation and casts their votes to elect the President and the Vice President. As you can see this election day occurs two weeks after the required response to the Supreme Court granted Writ of Certiorari.

The bottom line is this: the presidential election of 2008 remains an ongoing process, the outcome of which remains undetermined, and all talk about a potential Constitutional crisis in the United States are at least 36 days premature.

The inevitable constitutional crisis regarding President-elect Obama, of course, revolves around his inability (or unwillingness) to produce an authentic Hawaiian birth certificate with the raised certificate stamp that the Federal Elections Commission can independently verify.

Here are some of the unanswered issues hanging over the head of President-elect Barack Obama and the question of his American citizenship:

· The allegation that Obama was born in Kenya to parents unable to automatically grant him American citizenship;

· The allegation that Obama was made a citizen of Indonesia as a child and that he retained foreign citizenship into adulthood without recording an oath of allegiance to regain any theoretical American citizenship;

· The allegation that Obama's birth certificate was a forgery and that he may not be an eligible, natural-born citizen;

· The allegation that Obama was not born an American citizen; lost any hypothetical American citizenship he had as a child; that Obama may not now be an American citizen and even if he is, may hold dual citizenships with other countries. If any, much less all, of these allegations are true, the suit claims, Obama cannot constitutionally serve as president.

· The allegations that "Obama's grandmother on his father's side, half-brother and half-sister claim Obama was born in Kenya," the suit states."

Reports reflect Obama's mother went to Kenya during her pregnancy; however, she was prevented from boarding a flight from Kenya to Hawaii at her late stage of pregnancy, which apparently was a normal restriction to avoid births during a flight. Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) gave birth to Obama in Kenya, after which she flew to Hawaii and registered Obama's birth."

· The claim could not be verified by inquiries to Hawaiian hospitals, since state law bars the hospitals from releasing medical records to the public;

Even if Obama produced authenticated proof of his birth in Hawaii, however, the suit claims that the U.S. Nationality Act of 1940 provided that minors lose their American citizenship when their parents expatriate. Since Obama's mother married an Indonesian citizen and moved to Indonesia, the suit claims, she forfeited both her and Barack's American citizenship.

* * *

To this I add:

Frank Davis alias Obama (see my explosive webpage here, with the audiofile BARACK'S DANGEROUS BLACKMAILABILITY (radio ad; 60 seconds), and my hair-raising documentation here, has committed a stupendous fraud, taking hundreds of millions in campaign contributions while KNOWING he is not even a U.S. citizen!!!

Who exactly took this and other nude "glamor shots" of Ann Dunham, the mother, if not Frank Davis, writer of the porn novel Sex Rebel: Black? Why does Barry, the supposed president-elect, look so much like Frank Davis -- a communist, pedophile and porn writer?

Is his goal to provoke a race war??? Or to DELIBERATELY trample on the Constitution??? To so blatantly violate it that OTHER provisions are de-sanctified, such as the BILL OF RIGHTS???

* * *

* * *

written by Tom Waite, November 25, 2008
http://www.obamacrimes.us/index.php?...mid=3#comments

As a Canadian, I just don?t get it? Most recently I see on CNN and the other American mainstream TV news Barack Obama at a podium with a sign reading ?President Elect? and Obama presenting his latest cabinet personnel choices. Now it hasn?t taken him much time to just present these people to the press, why can?t he do the same thing for his birth certificate? Something just doesn?t gel?it just doesn?t make any sense because to me he?s acting like a frightened child! It?s no different than with young children presenting a book report in front of class, the kids that have done their homework are the ones who look confident sitting in their seats. But you can always spot the kids who aren?t prepared, only read half the book and are going to try to bluff their way through it. And you can always tell that the troublemakers who refuse to stand up to do their presentation when they?re names are called by the teacher are the ones who haven?t even read their book! And when they do, they stall big time, they?ll talk about anything else but when the teacher finally looses his/her patience and tells these children to present their book report?their caught with their pants down?their busted!

Whenever I see Obama at this podium presenting his cabinet picks, it reminds me exactly of the type of kid who never read his book and he?s stalling big time before he?s eventually caught!

Frank Davis Jr. "appoints" the smug Israeli Rahm Emanuel as "chief of staff." White America cannot recognize this illegal administration.

Because I see Obama saying, may I present the next?.and the next?and the next?and I?m like, yes but when are you going to present your birth certificate? And some reporters have asked Obama?s press officer about the birth certificate question and the press officer says, let?s not go there! Let?s not go there?are you kidding? That?s all that matters! Obama is desperately trying to act all presidential by almost everyday presenting the next person for a cabinet position and yet has refused?absolutely refused to just prove to the press and the electorate that he?s legally eligible to be the next President of the United States! What?s more presidential than the old saying ?The Buck Stops Here?, so that means he just stands up at the podium and says I?m here to dispel all rumours that I wasn?t born in this country. Furthermore, although my mother was a confused free spirit and deliberately chose to marry men who were not American and were men of the Muslim faith that doesn?t give anyone free reign to disparage her reputation! I am an American and I was born in this country (then he pulls out his long form birth certificate) and here is the proof! I will leave you now in the capable hands of my representative Mr. / Ms. Whoever and he/she will answer all your questions, I have better things to do than handle rumours of my citizenship now?I have a country to run?thank you ladies and gentlemen.

See?that?s presidential! What Barack Obama is doing regarding his birth certificate issue isn?t presidential; he?s acting like a frightened child! Rather than ?The Buck Stops Here?, Obama?s motto is ?I?m Passing the Buck?; all he?s doing is hiding behind lawyers. His lawyers are doing is one of two actions, one is to immediately ask for a dismissal and two, is to say that the parties suing them for disclosure of the birth certificate don?t have legal standing! That?s it! There?s nothing more Obama?s lawyers are doing, they haven?t presented their case, they haven?t done anything other than ask for a dismissal or say that the parties suing them don?t have legal standing! Furthermore, why does Obama continual pay lawyers in every state to make this issue go away? Why does Barack Obama even need lawyers in the first place? Is this acting presidential? Mr. Obama a good portion of American citizens think you?re a fraud, does it help by even allowing these lawsuits to exist? Being presidential means to stand up like a man at the podium in front of the press and just confront your accusers! All anyone is asking is for you to show leadership and say that you?re disturbed that you feel so many of your fellow Americans are saying disparaging remarks about yourself. And that this isn?t the way you imagined you would start out your administration, having to handle lawsuits by average citizens proving your eligibility to hold office.

I think it would show not only to Americans but even to enemies of America that you?re not afraid to confront lies and innuendo; if you just handled this issue without lawyers and spoke the truth in a press conference! This would be the first truly presidential act you could do?just continually rolling out your latest cabinet picks in front of the press is meaningless. Just start your administration with the strength of conviction and put the rumours of your eligibility to bed already?well that?s unless you?re truly lying and just like the child who hasn?t read his book for his presentation?you?re about to be busted!!!

===========

A comrade wrote:

Quote:
Hi!

Will your book reach out and wake up the whites who are christian zionists & rapture bunnies? one reason many jews are in power is the support from white christian zionists/rapture bunny types. I've noted such support in the Republican party. My local chair is this type.
Yes, indeed, the book MUST reach out to these excellent white right-wing Christians around America who have been blinded by the bogus "Scofield Bible." These should be OUR people; a generation ago they were still properly wary of Jews. In fact, they are following a MODERN HERESY, and NOT traditional Christianity.

I have seen a very scary hatred in their eyes when I criticize Israel. Gone is any shred of Christian love; they look at me as the Antichrist when I bash the "Chosen." I had a shocking experience of this when flying on Northwest Airlines down to Phoenix, Arizona for the Winterfest of the Nationalist Coalition. (See my homepage, http://www.johndenugent.com, and the videos of that speech on the right in blue lighting). One stewardess agreed with every word I said about race, but when I got to the Jews, and their banning of Christmas and prayer from the schools, her eyes bizarrely hardened in a split second into raw hatred of ME (and not of the Jews who ban Christian prayer!!) How anti-Christian!

Flaming hate!

Fortunately, Pennsylvania has just about NO Christian-Zionist megachurches, just the traditional denominations. At least I have seen none.

Your question is so interesting that I will put it in a post.

After my folks divorced, my mother dragged me to Jehovah's Witnesses, and I was there from 1970-76 until I broke away at age 21. Although the JWs' teachings differ widely from other Christians' doctrines, they are assiduous Bible-readers and I read the Bible from cover to cover three times -- and the New Testament in the original koiné Greek. (I studied both Greek and Latin, Greek at Georgetown and Latin in high school.)

After the Jehovah's Witnesses bought this huge building from the Squibb pharmaceutical company (next to the famous Brooklyn Bridge), one of their many big buildings in Brooklyn Heights, across from Lower Manhattan, I was one of those in 1974 who scraped off the old paint (seven stories up, on a swinging scaffold) and repainted it yellow. I also saw the World Trade Center being topped off, directly across the East River in Manhattan, and thought to myself at the time that it was the coldest, ugliest steel box in the world, that it was an arrogant symbol that "American money rules the world," and that it would some day, somehow, be destroyed.

I must say that the JWs have an incredible training program for going door-to-door and getting the average Joe to open his mouth to complete strangers and spread successfully his very unpopular faith. After all, there are now six MILLION of them. I served at their international HQ in NYC (from 1974-75), after years as a "pioneer," that is, a full-time preacher (1972-74). Although some of their teachings are bizarre, there is much I learned from them, and they kept me away from drugs, fornication and much youthful grief.

Two British JWs; all of them go door-to-door, and get rigorous weekly training in their doctrines and in how to evangelize others. I still have these skills -- for a new use.

And I am in genuine sympathy with Jesus Christ's mission. I can talk very, very easily with Christians, and often attend a different Christian church every Sunday. I talk with the parishioners, the clergyman or -woman, I sit down with them at the coffee or meal after the mass or service, and give them my views.

Partly, this is in observance of what Dr. Ed Fields told me: remember that your neighbors will someday be your jurors when the Feds try to railroad you.

But mostly it is because I AM religious myself. I believe ABSOLUTELY in life afer death and that a just but loving God WILL judge us.

I have had two mystical experiences that for me were proof enough that a higher power does watch us, one in 1989 and the other in 1990.

And I agree with what Hitler wrote in his second book (never published in his lifetime), that cowardice and irresponsibility are the scourges of our age. No man (or woman) can die and face God with a clean conscience who has run from the battle for the survival of our race.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

We WILL be judged.

DEATH does not end anything.

The best thing you can do for yourself is live as a hero.

John

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org