WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Re: I agree with Hardy

Thanks, brother!

He's sending reply's to others but not to this e-mail address!!

Besides, he's a coward! He was invited to a Fascist Speech/Event in texas, and he declined!

What more can I do?
Hey, I'll be giving that speech on June 14th!
No JEW or Nazi will stop me!!

George Hayduke <gwh1488@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey

     I agree with Hardy. This NSM creep is a coward and a whimp!
     Besides, he was arrested for child-rape in Texas and again in NM!

WPWW

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org