WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

blah blah blah commando

Just another Jewish infiltrator

With more pathetic excuses

I like how you don't send this to my main e-mail!

Also, wheres this address??? You gave me no address, but some NSM "legal" responce to my invite!!

You are a coward.

That's a fucking highway number!!!!!!
HUH???
How is that an address????????
yahoo doesn't list that as a street!!!!!

Your "nation"??? Is that a joke?
hahahahahahahaha
So, america is YOUR "nation", ah...?
And I thought the NSM was racist!!
HAH!

Hey, folks, he ignored the invite, what more can I do?!?

he won't let us pick him up for the speech!!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org