WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

RE: Marvin Gates

thank you for clearing that up for me.Eric Johnson forgot that  he had a wedding to go to this weekend but will come down next weekend for sure.That  gives me another week to prepare for it.We will get this thing going ! ! !

R S <aryannationspa@hotmail.com> wrote:
CJCC

>From: marvin gates
>To: aryannationspa@hotmail.com
>Subject: Marvin Gates
>Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:19:41 -0700 (PDT)
>
> TJCC ? i'm stumped? Tis is all i put on the money order,and then
>send it to P.O.Box 151,lincoln,AL AND ON THE outside of the envelope I put
>ARYAN NATIONS above the address? Thank You .Sorry to be such a lpain in the
>neck.This weedend Eric johnson comes down and we will try to work up a plan
>of action. Also I lost your last email to me somehow because i don't have
>the one you said you sent in your voice mail to on my phone.

trip!
http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org