WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Marvin Gates

TJCC ? i'm stumped? Tis is all i put on the money order,and then send it to P.O.Box 151,lincoln,AL AND ON THE outside of the envelope I put  ARYAN NATIONS above the address? Thank You .Sorry to be such a lpain in the neck.This weedend Eric johnson comes down and we will try to work up a plan of action. Also I lost your last email to me somehow because i don't have the one you said you sent in your voice mail to on my phone.

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org