WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Fwd: ATTENTION ALL CREATORS! MAY 26TH RALLY IN KNOXVILLE, TN.

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---

Dear Alex:

Yes. we creator are interested in attenting the May 26th Knoxville Rally in memory of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom.

Please let us know the correct meeting place. We will try to get as many W.R.C.'s (i.e.White Racial Comrades) to come along with us.

RAHOWA!

Rev.Michael
Praefectus/ Army of Creativity

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
--- End Message ---

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org