From Wikileaks

Jump to: navigation, search

Wikileaks: Venezuelan ambassador Freddy Balzan emails 2005-2008

  • To: Yomara Balzán <yomarabalzan@cantv.net>
  • Subject: Fw: Your Amazon.com Purchase from FiltersFast
  • From: Freddy Balzán <freddyb1506@cantv.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:36:34 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amazon.com" <order-update@amazon.com>
To: <freddyb1506@cantv.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:07 PM
Subject: Your Amazon.com Purchase from FiltersFast

Dear freddyb1506@cantv.net,

We're writing to confirm your purchase of the following item from
FiltersFast:

1 of Whirlpool/Kenmore Deluxe Water Filter (4396508, 4392857) (available to
ship by 26-May-2006)

Amazon Payments has charged your credit card (Visa) for this purchase, and
the funds have been credited to FiltersFast.

You have chosen to ship your order via Standard shipping. The delivery
estimate for this method to your address is 2 to 6 business days after
shipping. The actual delivery time for the item(s) in your order will
depend on the shipping policies of FiltersFast and when the item(s) are
available to ship.

QUESTIONS?

If you have questions about this order, including the status of your
shipment, you can either visit http://www.amazon.com/wheres-my-stuff or
e-mail sales@filtersfast.com to get in touch directly with FiltersFast.

Safe Shopping Tips
Amazon.com works hard to protect our customers. For your safety, when
ordering items advertised by sellers other than Amazon.com:

* Always place your orders directly through the Amazon.com shopping cart
using Amazon Payments. Never send money directly to sellers through wire
transfers or checks; we do not guarantee such transactions.

* Beware of e-mails that request direct payments, request payment to
international locations, or ask for personal information. Amazon.com will
never e-mail you to pay for Marketplace transactions outside our shopping
cart, or ask you to confirm personal information such as a credit card
number or password via e-mail. If a particular e-mail looks suspicious or
unusual, please contact us directly.

Reporting suspicious activity to reports@amazon.com will help us enhance
marketplace safety and serve you better in the future.

For more safe-shopping tips, read about Safe Online Transactions at
http://www.amazon.com/safe-secure.

Here's your receipt.
Date:                21-May-2006

Amazon Order #:      104-6660067-9355919

1 of Whirlpool/Kenmore Deluxe Water Filter (4396508, 4392857), $27.95

Shipping & Handling:    $4.99

Tax:
Total:                  $32.94
Buyer:                  freddyb1506@cantv.net

Paid via Amazon Payments Using:  Visa(exp. 2007/10)

Your Shipping Address:
4065 Palmetto Trl
Weston

Weston, FL 33331-3825

Shipping Method: Standard

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/
Earth's Biggest Selection
Find, Discover & Buy Virtually Anything

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here. See also .

Retrieved from "Wikileaks"
Personal tools