WikiLeaks: FARC-EP elbarcinocolombia@yahoo.com mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

WINNER !!!. WINNER !!!.WINNER !!!.

Microsoft Award Team
euro million award
12th.avenue kwame n'krumah,
ouagadougou,burkina-faso.

REF : 008795727498
BATCH No : 409978E
LUCKY No : 14-21-25-39-40-47(20)

We are pleased to inform you that your e-mail address has won the
Microsoft award (1,000,000.) Euros in Microsoft award program held
on 18th January 2008,released today 27th march 2008.

The online cyber Microsoft award draws was conducted from an exclusive list of
21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and co_operate bodies picked
by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet,
no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail
address emerged as one of our eight winners in the 2nd category "A" You are therefore
been approve to claim the sum of (1,000,000.) Euros.
To file for your claims, you are to contact Mr Ali Taofiki Ayiki: on
Email: microsoft-abf@excite.com
Tel 0022678834851 : Email : microsoft-abf@excite.com
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Ali Taofiki Ayiki
( management microsoft award)

DicFor - 29 nyelvű online szótár, 13 nyelvű fordítóprogram!.
NYERJ most vele egy csodapárnát! Kattints ide: www.dicfor.hu

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org
Main Index | Thread Index | Author Index