WikiLeaks: FARC-EP elbarcinocolombia@yahoo.com mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Abel Ossa has sent you a hi5 Friend Request

hi5 Friend Request from Abel Ossa

Hi RESISTENCIA,

I'd like to add you to my hi5 friends network. You have to confirm that we are friends, and we'll each get to meet more people. Please approve or reject my request by accessing the hi5 web site:

Accept Friend»

Thanks,
Abel