WikiLeaks: FARC-EP elbarcinocolombia@yahoo.com mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

RE: REAL ESTATE AND TOURIST (INVESTMENT)

Good day,

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your business. I need an experience person like you to assist me to set up, develop the project. On the resumption of the project, you will be made a Director for the role and the assistance you rendered. You will also be entitled to a percentage agreed upon between me (DR KEN JOHNSON) and you before the commencement of the project. Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this project. Please contact me at my private. e-mail address ken.johnson@drivehq.com
Thanks and God bless.

DR KEN JOHNSON

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org
Main Index | Thread Index | Author Index