WikiLeaks: FARC-EP elbarcinocolombia@yahoo.com mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

BUSINESS INVESTMENT

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a lawyer by profession, and I represent a foreign client who is interested in investing a large volume of fund precisely sixteen million dollars
in your country as i was being mandated to contact you.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, and you are capable to handle an investment of this capacity, kindly send your telephone/fax numbers
and your curriculum vitae (cv) to enable me communicate with you and provide further details  on your commission for your participation in
this transaction.

Best regards,
Robert  Miles

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org
Main Index | Thread Index | Author Index