WikiLeaks: FARC-EP elbarcinocolombia@yahoo.com mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/04....CONGRATULATION!!! YOU WON.£250,000.00

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY COMPANY
ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES
12 Bridge Street,
Staines Middlesex TW18 4TP
United Kingdom.
Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/04
Batch: R3/A312-59

Dear prize winner,

We happily announce to you the draw of the British Lottery
International programs held in January, 2008 in London.Your
e-mail
address attached to ticket number: 694 75600545 721 with Serial number
886/07 Batch no R3/A312-59
drew the lucky numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7,which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 2nd category.You are therefore, been approved to claim a
total sum of (£250,000.00G)Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand pounds sterling in
cash credited to file RPC/9080118308/04.

 Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds to you as soon as you fill the form below.

1.Full
Name---
2.Address.---
3.Nationality.---
4.Age and Gender.---
5.Occupation.-
6.Telephone Number:---
7.Present Country.---
8.Scanned Copy of Your Driver's License(Or ID
Card)---

To file for your claim, please contact
our fiduciary.Agent:

CLAIMS DEPARTMENT UKNL
Dr. Christopher Logan
Fiduciary Agent,UKNL
claims_accountdepartment@hotmail.com
Telephone:+447011136962,
           +44-702-406-0845

Congratulations once again,from the desk of the Online Co-ordinator of
 the United Kingdom Lottery Company in charge of
this Global Sweepstakes/Promotion and financial enhancement programme.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Randall E. A. Smith
ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR UKN LOTTERY
SWEEPSTAKES INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM.

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org
Main Index | Thread Index | Author Index