WikiLeaks: FARC-EP elbarcinocolombia@yahoo.com mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

FROM: HAMIDOU ABU
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER.
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,
                      STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER of B.O.A Bank of  African, I Hoped that you will not expose or  betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for  the  mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.8M)Ten Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars immediately to your account. The money  has been dormant (in-active) for 7 years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our  deceased customer MR. RICHARD BURSON FROM  USA the owner of the account who died a long with his supposed next of kin in plane crash since July  2000. I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased cutomer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the  business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned  amount if you agree to help me execute this business.

Thanks and waiting for your urgent response,

Best Regards
Mr. Hamidou Abu

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org
Main Index | Thread Index | Author Index