WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

FW: Do not log into the cars for cash government web site

Hi John,

Watch this video and listen to the end......they talk about "Skipe" being monitored by the government.  I know you use that service as per your voicemail to me with Henrik the other day.  I will call you soon.

Rich

Do not log into the cars for cash government web site.  Watch the you tube link.
Is this the change you voted for?

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. Try it now.

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org