WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

HardyLloyd.Com Store

HardyLloyd.Com Store
(updated September 19th)

Please send your religious donation in Money Order or Post Office Money Order form! All donation amounts include shipping!! All the handmade books will take 3-6 weeks, my Wotanist Bible will take 1-3 weeks (hardback and soft back), and my Wotanist Bible FREE version shall take one week, 1-3 weeks for the rest... All prices and shipping times are for US orders! E-mail me first if you live outside the US!

Natures Eternal Religion (hardback) - Made by a White mans hands! $50 (US) - These are handmade by a friend of mine. By Whites for Whites!
White Mans Bible (hardback) - Made by a White mans hands! $50 (US) - These are handmade by a friend of mine. By Whites for Whites!
Little White Book (paperback) - Made by a White mans hands! $15 (US) - These are handmade by a friend of mine. By Whites for Whites!
Salubrious Living (hardback) - Made by a White mans hands! $40 (US) - These are handmade by a friend of mine. By Whites for Whites!
Any of the other 7 books by Ben Klassen (hardback) - Made by a White mans hands! $50 (US) - These are handmade by a friend of mine. By Whites for Whites!
Hardy Lloyd's Wotanist Bible (when finished) - Hardback ($30) and Soft back $15), made by a White mans hands! I will also have a cheap version for free!! When my book is finished simply write or E-mail for a free cheap version...! - These are handmade by a friend of mine. By Whites for Whites!
2 Europa Fascist Flags - $20 each
1 Turner Diaries on tape (out of print), slight damage to the case, tapes are fine! - $25
1 March of the Titans (2nd edition, volume 1 [this one has a WCOTC stamp inside!]), slight damage to the lower right tap-corner. - $40
2 original copies of Salubrious Living - $200 each
1 original copy of White Mans Bible - $400
1 original copy of the Little White Books - $100
1 original copy of Natures Eternal Religion - $300
I have a shit load of audio tapes that I can record in a little while for $12 a single, $15 for doubles.
1 The Complete Annotated Sherlock Holms stories and novels (out of print hardback) - $100
Old, but only worn once, White Power T's (yes, they are washed before hand!!) - $20 (some out of print).
Original copies of George Lincoln Rockwell's "American Nazi Party"! These are the real ones, out of print and hard as fuck to get!! Good to great shape!! E-mail me for details...! StromTrooper Mags and other items...!
1 Hitler's War (VHS copy of David Irving?s book! 2 tape set. Out of print!) - $20
1 The Lightning and the Sun (Savitri Davi) - $20
1 Pistol type Pellet gun! (I'll throw in 1,000 BB's, a 4x16 scope, and 3 CO2 cartridges!!) [Normally $65-$70 in store!!] - $35