WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

We must embrace Wotanist Jihad, or we loose!

We must embrace Wotanist Jihad, or we loose!

We must make the infidels fear and hate us!

We must make the infidels persecute us! The more discriminations we face, the more hardships we face, the more anti-White laws they pass, all of it shall bring more and more to our cause and rally them as nothing else can! For every bomb we explode on American soil, for every pig and his family we kill, for every water treatment plant we poison, it shall bring such a river of persecution that every infidel White who hates us will run towards us, pleading to be shown the way to Wotan!!

The more we do to hurt them, the more they do to hurt us, and that is how we shall win over our soldiers...!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org