WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

RE : Good Meeting You

Dear Rich,

Henrik and I are delighted to hear from you again. Did you see on SF or elsewhere the two big "posts' Henrik did about comparing the KSS picnic with a Movement event in Sweden?

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_arts&Number=296387457&page=0&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1&t=0#Post296387457

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_arts&Number=296391568&page=0&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1&t=0#Post296391568

I believe you are in Harrisburg, are you not, Rich?  That is quite a distance but I am planning an event for the Pittsburgh area to introduce Henrik to the local WNs. Ever since the Nat'l Alliance imploded there has been a shocking lack of activity of any sort out here  -- in an area unbelievably ripe for white activism.

Literally EVERYONE we talk to is ready. Everyone.

My plan is to finish a book this month of August that, I hope, will be the foundation of transforming our pitiful numbers into a mass movement as we saw in Germany.

Please call me: 724-353-0154

JdN

R S <aryannationspa@hotmail.com> a écrit :
Greetings John,

It was good meeting you at the KSS Picnic the other weekend.  I just came across your e-mail and thought I would drop you a line.  If you ever want to get together to discuss more of what we talked about give me call.  I think I can be of some assistance.

Rich

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org