WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

lol

I like how you don't send this to my main e-mail!

Also, wheres this address??? You gave me no address, but some NSM "legal" responce to my invite!!

You are a coward.

That's a fucking highway number!!!!!!
HUH???
How is that an address????????
yahoo doesn't list that as a street!!!!!

Your "nation"??? Is that a joke?
hahahahahahahaha
So, america is YOUR "nation", ah...?
And I thought the NSM was racist!!
HAH!

Hey, folks, he ignored the invite, what more can I do?!?

he won't let us pick him up for the speech!!

victor Jeffcoat <victormj88@yahoo.com> wrote:
!!NSM attacks from Lloyd!!
Such Unity of a Race, or is it Jewish tactics against our racial struggle?!
As seen through out our racial struggle we discover that our most common attacks come from within or there upon an attempt from within.
It has been released lately that Mr.Lloyd would like a good ole boot to the head to regain his lost common sense, if he ever had any?
Mr.Lloyd and his army of Ghetto Jihadist are wanting any white fool to join their cause and continue to help hinder our racial struggle by their terms.
Address has been sent to Mr.Lloyd of the meeting place here in west Texas "Lubbock" but he prefers to stay a keyboard commando and throw words and incite hate against our Nation and our Race.
The real coward hides behind others and hides in elusive shadows.

Im right here at 868 highway 168 Smyer Texas Bub not in some mexishit crowd where you will be speaking...14  miles west of Lubbock see you bub

Jeffcoat

Folk,Faith,Family

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org