WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

PRESS RELEASE: Texas NSM is yella!!

westtexasnsm@yahoo.com backs down from attending my speech!!

For press release::

"Jeff", of the Texas NSM unit (NSM slang for one man show), was invited to attend a speech by Doctor Reverend Minister Dentist Lloyd to a group of Fascists... "Jeff" turns down invite for child-raping conference in L.A.

All I said was "Would ya like to attend my speech?" And he hides behind some "legal" talk from the NSM, stating:

"We don't meet people without a camera..."

Which is an american euphemism for CHICKEN-SHIT!!

hahahahahahahaha

I wouldn't be suprised if I was leading the brown hoards against you anglos some day soon...!

¡Mugriento Norteamericanos son cobardes!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org