WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

My speech to the Mestizo's: June 7th, 2008 CE...

My speech to the Mestizo's: June 7th, 2008 CE...
I gave a talk to a group of Mestizo?s from Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York (3 american provinces), and it went really well!
Kind of a dress rehearsal for June 14th's speech.
Anyway, we talked all day and then went out for a party... Some of the guys knew Omar! We had fun, and a lot was achieved, verbally that is...
We talked about Fascism, and uniting whites and browns under the common banner of Mussolinism and against the common foe...

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org