WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

[no subject]

We in Texas are unhappy with the no response of our church and a/n leaders and at the drop out rate of our leaders going there own way instead of Yahweh's way.So it is that we the Texas branch of the church has taken on the duty of getting out the message of Yahweh's word and to reunite his people.We are now the new headquarters of the church for the nation.I've enclosed 4 attachments and 4 more will follow to complete the whole newsletter that we are sending out to prisoners and non-prisoners through out the nation.
If any have a problem with that then by all means send me back an email or call me at 254-214-2764 this weekend.Thank You.

Pastor;

Allen F. Truitt

Associate Pastor

Marvin Gates

CJCC

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org