WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

HAHAHAHA / ADL shows how dumb americans and JEWS are!

HAHAHAHA / ADL shows how dumb americans and JEWS are!

I was just re-reading what the ADL says about me... Boy is it funny shit!!
www.fascistworld.org

Let me show ya some:::

Apperently I shot my living wife to death, and her name was lori FANN...

lol

My name is not Hardy but Harold...

lol

I created the ONS not in 1999, but in 2004...

lol

They also claim that I created the NSAWP, then named myself as chairman... Actually, the NSAWP was already created back in the 60's... The leaders had asked me in 2003/04 (can't remember) to become the new chairman of the party... I guess they liked my Creativity leadership and my essays!! Also, the heads of the National Alliance and White Revolution had also asked me in 2003/04 to become state leader for their groups for the american province of Pennsylvania...!

DUH!

That I blended Christian-Identity and Creativity to create "the order of melkorism"... Not only that, but that is was largly a CI "movement"!

LOLOLOLOL

Melkorism, for those who don't actually know, was a Star Wars like role-playing game that I invented for the Pgh COMICON... I blended my Star Wars West End Games source books with the Lord of the Rings to create a really kool fantasy game for Pgh role-players...

The JEWS claim I created a Creativity/Christian-Identity "religion" to convert members of the NSM and the HammerSkin Nation to a "new way of life"... How they could actually believe that I blended CI with Creativity is beyond logic!!

lol

What else...? Well, they still maintain that I shot my wife in 2004... But since she is right next to me, and doesn't smell like death, I'm assuming that they got that one wrong...

HAHAHAHAHA

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org