WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Special Announcements :

Special Announcements :

Hardy, that's me, to give a talk on the need for Fascist Unity amonst the whites and the browns, what Fascism is truly about, and why we need to step up the physical attacks against our enemies, to a group of Mestizo nationalists... Date: June 7th... Place: Texas...

Possible York speech, summer or fall of 2008 CE... I would be a guest speaker at a Creativity meeting... (Don?t ask, its money! lol)

I will be giving, what the blacks call, an "Open Talk" in Pittsburgh's East Liberty area on June 1st... I shall speak on the need for blacks to strike back against the JEWS, and why black politicians don't give a shit about them! My thanks to "Ethnic Foods" for setting this up...

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org