WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Identity

I have looked over your website before, I think that if we do merge in some way, some of our work will come in perfect here....

Bible Studies

Audio Archives

I have about 150 old programs to look for, also, during the winter, I will have time to record and produce more quality stuff that what I have been doing.....

Also, a friend that worked in the music business had his computer crash once, so he borrowed mine to do some re-mastering, that means, he loaded one of the best music software packages into my computer, [He paid $6,000 for it] and I still have it, I can record at 18 times CD quality, or clip and edit old sermons....  Butler used to pause and breathe while preaching, two of his sermons have been re-mastered, and they sound excellent.... Even background noise and hum can be removed.... I can speed people up at the same pitch, etc.....

We will be using this to it's fullest potential in order to resurrect as many Butler sermons as possible....

PJF

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org