WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

blah blah blah blah

I was going to answer your BS statements, but I'll just leave this instead...

I do not consider anyone who is anti violence to be a TRUE White Racial Loyalist!
I do not consider anyone who is anti violence to be apart of the greater Movement!
So, piss off, you joker!!

"¡Pasaremos por encima de su tumba!"
Por Zapata

PS
¡Mi costo del abogado $125.000 dólares Americanos, usted ramera!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org