WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Re:

In a message dated 5/30/2007 9:11:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, aryannationspa@hotmail.com writes:
SSDD.  I'm planning on going to Knoxville so maybe I'll see you there.  Call me if your going, I'm planning on staying for the weekend.

Lemme have the details if you would. Get me everything you can. Times, dates, location, etc. I'll contact the local media out there and advise them of the march; see if we can't get some coverage. I also plan on doing a story on it for NatPar. Who is putting this one on, do you know?

Doug

This message and any associated files are intended for the use of the individual to which these items were sent and may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the named addressee, you may not distribute, disseminate or copy this communication without prior approval from sender or addressee.

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org