WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

[no subject]

The following I.m. Represents the vote placed on behalf of A.n. Member #1694.: It was recently been brought to my attention by my superior officer that there is a need for a vote on the current matter on the table..........It is my sincere belief that we ought to fly under the radar as much as possible, With the onset of the national I.d. cards On the way, Not to mention, The the freedom of speech Privledge About to be "Amended"......Dropping the A.n. Name, & Uniforms will Aid In the aforementioned, However, I Am Not comfortable with cutting our ties to involvement with other organizations, Especially the national alliance....Removing some of the politics from our mission statement is alot like Going Shooting with blanks.......i am Of the opinion that sometimes interfacing and once in awhile networking with other movements is Benificial To all parties concerned.....  Especially if we Are discerning enough to stay away from A**holes Like august christ!! End......Nothing follows.

This message was sent using PIX-FLIX Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures with your wireless phone visit
www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getpix.

To learn how you can record videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/getflix.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player.  Note: During the download
process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org