WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

A screwed up Bob Blecha!!!

Greetings Comrades!

I hope that nobody confuses me with this zog stooge who is the director of the so-called Kansas Bureau of Investigation:

http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=10582

Perhaps this character will retire & listen to the soothing tunes of Bob Blecha & the Bouncing Czechs!

http://mp3blog.org.ua/archives/july2006/mp3/folk/8506bf0c.html

Best Regards,

THE REAL BOB BLECHA!!!!!!

Share your special parenting moments! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org