WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

[ V I D E O ] Camp FEMA - Will You Go Quietly?

Not an RTR member yet?

Camp FEMA - Will You Go Quietly?

If link is not clickable please copy and paste above link into your browser's address bar.

Please support the message of the independent media by forwarding this video to your friends, family and co-workers, post it in your favorite blogs and forums, share it on Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter, publish it to Digg, Reddit, Technorati and the like. We are counting on you, make it viral!

# # #
Has your Meetup? Try RTR.
Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Restore The Republic!, 3149 Dundee Rd #176, Northbrook, Illinois 60062, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIxsHOyctMzsDOyMbCyMtEa0rMxsbOzMTA==

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org