WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Re: Re: Hello Pastor Faber...

I did not mean to come across so abruptly, I was very upset that Visser would turn on us, while never asking for us to remove him, I figured that by provocation, he would reveal his true nature...  It took this event to make me place all the pieces, and figure out what he joined us for....

The Church of the Sons of Yahweh leader excommunicated him, along with Lindstedt, which I learned recently, for the same back stabbing behavior...  Visser worked with the ANSWP, for quite a while, which was like a joke that he would accuse me of having Fed-Friends, after being in that sewer...  Before the ANSWP combusted, Visser had been on a very public war of words with many of their members, and they truly were jEws posteriors, so I signed Visser in, and used my reputation for "pacifism" [well documented] to explain to his detractors that they had two options, to either shut up, or be shut up...   They preferred to remain silent....  I suspect now that Visser also worked against them, in the end, and used them for promotion... It is a pattern apparently, and when I provoked him before his new crowd, he even turned on them...

Pastor Visser is a great preacher, and perhaps that is all he should be, because when it comes to organizations and politics, like the jEw with the bony finger of accusation, he accuses and manipulates... That seems to be what gets him in trouble.... A little maturity, and some hard lessons, and people come back better off...

Speaking of Henry's accusation stating that we do not do anything, well, soon we will be resurrecting some sort of Radio Network to replace tUrncoat, I have made contact with most of the people whom were sponsors, owners of radio transmitters, etc, and we are trying to pick up the pieces.. I figure that will spread Yahweh's word moreso than throwing some little or large gathering, I like parties also, but this thing we do is not just fun and games....  Preach to a few hundred, vs. a few thousand is an obvious effort worth the undertaking....

As far as the Hal Turner thing, that did take me by surprise, I was talking to Trip Henderson about it, who was Hal's principal financier, had Hal not been arrested, this charade would have continued, and more damage done...  The only realistic point that we can make to people is that traitors exist everywhere, and watch how the government rewards them for their service.. Bill non-White and Turner will be cellmates soon...  Funny thing is that the people that they went to work against were either truly protected by Yahweh God, or that clean.. Neither one could get close enough to anyone of worth, so the jEws lost them somewhere where they cannot speak any further.. In hindsight, we now know what to look for, opportunists, and grandstanders....

I have sent this to some other members of the Aryan Nations, and some affiliates, so they can welcome you, and also, thankyou for the heads up...

Preferably I would like to leave Visser all by himself, where he can do what he does.. I hold nothing personal against him, except a minor case of subversion, no real damage done....  [B List]

Pastor Jay Faber
Aryan Nations Theological Director