WikiLeaks: FARC-EP elbarcinocolombia@yahoo.com mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

SILVER STAKE WINNER-Ref.No.-RNL/051/652659966/UK

FROM:PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT OF THE ROYAL NATIONAL LOTTERY,WINNING NOTICE
FOR SILVER STAKE WINNER -Ref.No.-RNL/051/652659966/UK.

Attention:

The Royal National Lottery has just concluded its final draws of it's
periodical promotional program.

An exclusive list of email addresses of thousands of individual and
corporate bodies were picked by automated random computer search from the
internet.

No tickets were sold.

Your email address emerged as one of seven winners in the silver stakes
category as email addresses were soughted,from a total number of 25,000
addresses drawn from all over the globe.

After an automated computer ballot of our Royal National Lottery
program,only SEVEN winners emerged in this category and therefore each are
to receive payouts of EU1,500,000.00 (ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
EURO ONLY) from the total of EU10,500, 000.00 (TEN MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND EURO).

However,every email address selected was accompanied by a reference and
ticket number,after the cyber lotto selection,the below ticket and
reference numbers emereged as one of the lucky winners in the above
category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Reference number for your prize is:Ref. No.- RNL/051/652659966/UK,
Ticket No.- RNL87866UK.

For confirmation of the claim of your prize money, you are to send an
email to our customer service representative with informations below for
further instructions on how you can claim your prize:

Mr Scott Hales
Customer Service Representative
Royal National Lottery UK,
email:mr_scotthales@hotmail.com
contact: +447045712276

You may be required to provide any of the above information during the
process of collecting your prize.

We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that you participate in
any of our international programs in the nearest future.

Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!.

Sincerely,
Promotions Department
Royal National Lottery

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org
Main Index | Thread Index | Author Index