WikiLeaks: FARC-EP elbarcinocolombia@yahoo.com mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Mr Bakry Dhuhai

Dear Good Friend.

Compliment of the day,  First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction, this is by virtue of it's nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL
and TOP SECRET. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will
make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will
be well at the end of the day. I have decided to contact you through your E-
mail due to the urgency of this transaction. Let me start by first introducing
myself properly to you.

 I am Mr Bakry Dhuhai , DIRECTOR INCHARGE TELEX DEPARMENT BANK OF
AFRICA (BOA-BURKINA FASO) I came to know of you in my private search
for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential business
which require maximum confidence.

THE PROPOSITION:  A foreigner, Late ENGINEER DAVID CHING CHEN, from
Taiwan an Oil Merchant / Contractor with the Government of Libya,until his
death in a ghastly motor accident in Kwameh Nkrumah Avenue here in
Burkina Faso in February 16,2000 February 16, 2000, Banked with us here
at "BANK OF AFRICA (BOA-BURKINA FASO)'', and had a balance of
US$18,3000,000.00 (Eighteen Million Three Hundrend Thousand United
States Dollars) which the bank now expects a next of kin to claim as
beneficiary, Valuable efforts are being made by the "BANK OF AFRICA
(BOA-BURKINA FASO)" to get in touch with any of the Chen'sfamily or
relatives but to no success. It is because of the perceived possibility of
not being able to locate any of Late Engr. David Ching Chen next of kin {he
has no wife nor children that is known to us}. The management under the
influence of our Chairman and members of the Board of Directors, are
making arrangement for the funds to be declared "UNCLAIMED" and will be
lost to the Federal Government or subsequently be donated to the Trust
Fund for Arms and Ammunition to further enhance the course of war in
West Africa. In order to avert this negative development, I now seek your
permission to have you stand as a next of kin to Late Engr, David Ching
Chen so that the funds USD18.3M would be released and paid into your
account as the beneficiary next of kin.

All documents and proofs to enable you get this fund will be carefully
worked out. I have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to
locate any of deceased beneficiary and more so I am assuring you that,
this business is 100% risk free involvement.

Your share stays while the rest would be for myself and for investment
purposes. 35% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect
to the provision of a foreign account, 5% will be set aside for expenses
incured during the business and 60% would be for me.

There after I and my family will visit your country for disbursement
according to the percentages indicated. If this proposal is acceptable by
you do not make undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you,
then kindly get to me immediately. Please furnish me with your most
confidential Telephone and Fax Number,and signify your intentions
immediately.

 Yours Faithfully,

 Mr Bakry Dhuhai

Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una.
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MÓVILES.
Desde 9,95 ?/mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz/

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org
Main Index | Thread Index | Author Index