WikiLeaks: FARC-EP elbarcinocolombia@yahoo.com mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL

URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL
                                                         SEND YOUR REPLY TO: mrjames11@yahoo.fr
                                                         CALL M E ON: (+226)76399543

Dear Good Friend,

How are you together with your family members? I think all is well.  Considering the fact, I did not know you in person or even have seen you  before but due to the true revelation that I should share this lucrative  opportunity with you, I have no choose. So, kindly consider this  message essential and relevant, believe that sooner, we will be multi-millionaires.

First and foremost, I have to introduce myself to you. I am the MR  JAMES NAZ, THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS MANAGER OF OUR BANK here in my country,  BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA. I am married with four children.

I want you to assist me in other to transfer the sum of Twenty One  Million United States Currency ($21,000,000.00) into your reliable account  as the Next of Kin or Foreign Business partner to the original  beneficiary of the fund. The beneficiary was a foreigner and a multi company  ; holder who died in a plane crash with his family years ago, he deposited  the fund in our bank for his business expansion in Africa unfortunately  he met this sudden death and the worst  thing that happened was the
 wife who suppose to be the next of kin or successor of the account died  alongside with him.

So, since the deceased left no body behind to make the claim as a  foreigner, you are in good position for that, and no body will come for the  claim after you have applied. If you are ready to assist, set up new bank account or forward to me
 any one available so that we will commence the process.

I will guide you on how you should apply for the claim so that  everything will be smooth and correct. After the transfer, i will resign and  come over to your country for the sharing of the fund 50/50 base on the  fact that it is two man business. Finally, note that you are not taking any risk becau se there is going  to be a legal back up as you we commence.

Further informati on will be given to you as soon as I receive your  reply.

Sincerely,

MR JAMES NAZ

Bis 50 MB Dateianhänge? Kein Problem!
http://www.digitaledienste.web.de/freemail/club/lp/?lp=7

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org
Main Index | Thread Index | Author Index