WikiLeaks: FARC-EP elbarcinocolombia@yahoo.com mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

CONTACT MY SECRETARY

Dear Friend,

I did not forget your past effort by trying to help me, now
I want to tell you that i have suceeded in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Contact my secretary in Burkina Faso because I have left the whole instruction to her on your behalf and instruct her where to send the cheque worth of $500, 000, 00 with out any further delay for your compensation.

His name is Mr Musah
Email: (musaa40@yahoo.com)

BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO MY SECRETARY:

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE NUMBER

REGARDS,
Yusuf Abu

La carrera hacia la Casa Blanca, a un click de distancia http://www.starmedia.com/noticias/especiales/gobiernousa.html

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org
Main Index | Thread Index | Author Index