AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.

Date:17/1/2008
Ref:4758961725
Batch: ALLINC 70564943902/188
Winning no:FGNGB2701/LPRC

CONGRATULATIONS ....................

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on 1st January,2008 from
the Australian International Lottery program.Which is fully based on an
electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses, your name was
attached to ticket number;47061725 07056490902 serial number 7741137002.

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an
exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies
picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet.
However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to
different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42 bonus number17,
which consequently won the lottery in the second category. You hereby have been
approved a lump sum pay of $600,000.00 (SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash
credit file ref:ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize of $4.8million shared
amongst eight lucky winners in this category. All participant were selected
through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail
addresses from Canada, Australia,United States, Asia, Europe,Middle East and
Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted
annually.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 900,000
email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

This Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the
The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is the
3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational
companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the
communities where they have operational base. Further more your details(e-mail
address) falls within our African representative office in Nigeria, as
indicated in your play coupon and your prize of $600,000.00, will be released
to you from this regional branch office in Nigeria.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE : Simply contact our fiducial agent,MR.ANDREW OGUIKE
AT:mr_andrew_lottoboard08@yahoo.com to file for your claim.Please quote your
reference, batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner
of this notification as well as your full name, address and telephone number to
help locate your file easily,.

For security reasons,You are to keep all lotto information away from the
general public especially your ticket number and ballot number. (This is
important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
taking advantage of this programme by non-participant ,unofficial personnel and
lottery inposters.

Note, all winnings MUST be claimed under two weeks of receiving this message
otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to
charity . Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

NIGERIAN CLAIMS CENTER: mr_andrew_lottoboard08@yahoo.com
OFFICIAL NUMBER : +2348037820878.

BEST REGARD,
Mr.Mike Miller,
co.ordinator,

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org
Main Index | Thread Index | Author Index