WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

RE: Electrical Safety --- How many volts was that?

Ouch!!

From: laslo@charter.net
To: laslo@charter.net
Subject: Electrical Safety --- How many volts was that?
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:29:57 -0500

I wouldn't ride this train because that's too hot of a line that close to the cars.  I say we need to just bring that back as a means for execution.  That ol boy never knew what hit him when he grabbed that line.  His bodily juices turned to vapor in an instant.

Confidentiality Notice:
This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information belonging to the sender and is intended only for the use of the party or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and erase all information and attachments.

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org