WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Upcoming Speeches For Hardy :

Upcoming Speeches For Hardy :
www.hardylloyd.com

* June 6th - Cleveland, Ohio - Speech to Ohio Mestizos on Mussolini and the need for violent tactics...

July 4th - Anti-american Party - Cleveland, Ohio - Aryan and Latino unity festival... In your face, GRINGO!!

* August 14th, 15th and 16th - Forth Mexico Tour (In Chihuahua and Sonora, Mexico - 4 or 6 speeches in area bars... Plus, I might do one place in El Paso, Texas. I want to thank Juan's family! And special thanks to Carlos and Jose!!)

* October 16th, 17th and 18th - Fith Mexico tour (In Chihuahua and Sonora, Mexico)

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org