WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

fuck you!

Fuck You!
Prose by Hardy Lloyd
(written on 11th of May, 90fe)

You think I care about you?
Well, you are DEAD wrong!
I’ll kill you dead and rape your wife too!
You think I need you?
You ain’t even my dad!
I’ll cut your nigger loving balls off and make ya eat them!
Your faith makes you my slave!
While I am free to kill and enjoy it!
That’s right, High Priest, I enjoyed what I did!
Thrice I headed the call of the WOLF!
Thrice I killed!
Nye was I wounded for it but once!
The animal that I am LIVES, while you sleep your dreams of Smith!
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Sheep you are; Wolf am I!
FUCK YOU!
I’ll kill and kill again and again… Until the world falls into flames of my hatred!
My mind has the plan, and I shall destroy that which you love!
FUCK YOU! You are weakness; I am the strong of the Universes will!
In your head the snow falls… For a child of Smith is what you wanted…
But I was too much for your Deseret soul to love!
But you gave me the learning to start the war…
You gave me my push…
You opened the door…
YOU, you brainwashed me!
Without you I would never have found my HATE; my fuel!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
JA! Sei Fromm?
HA HA HA HA HA HA
FUCK YOU!
I am your worst nightmare!
I am of different flesh and soul and MIND!
You think I wont kill you, or my friend?
Killing is the only true state of happiness in life!!
I will come for you all!
Knife in hand, alibi in pocket, bought pig with cash…
And you will die a slow death!
I have a key to your house!
HA HA HA HA – JA!
Sei Fromm? NEIN!
FUCK YOU!
I’ll send you to that heaven you pray for!
FUCK YOUR BOOK!
FUCK YOUR CHURCH!
FUCK YOUR LIFE!
YOU AIN’T EVEN MY DAD, ASSHOLE!!
You are dead to me!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org