WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

PUSSIES!

What Richard Poplawski did was the right thing! You so-called "Aryan Warriors" are chicken shits! You know who you are, I. and J.!!

We are meant to kill and DIE for the cause! This "living comfortably" bullshit is BULLSHIT!! We are supposed to go out in a hail of bullets, not die of old age at home!

The wife and I lit off fireworks last night after getting home to honor our brother, Richard. What did YOU DO? Nothing, that's what!!

PUSSIES!!

Richard did the right thing! He should have also killed himself so as to not be taken capture. But he still killed 3 piggies, which is the highest Lone Wolf targets you can score!!

Way to go, brother!!

Look, we are meant to kill and die, that is all in life! You so-called White Power people are pussies! Why do you care about your own lives? Being a racist and a revolutionary means you suffer and make others suffer...! You american racists are wimps compared to me and Russian Skinheads! FUCK YOU, WHITE AMERICA! DEATH TO ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND ANGLO-SAXONS!!

FOLLOW THE WOLF AND LIVE AS A TRUE ARYAN!!

FOLLOW MY WOLF PHILOSOPHY AS RICHARD DID!!

www.hardylloyd.com

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org