WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

The Creativity Movement is a small band of drunken losers!

I challenge ANY of them, or those NSM fagots, to meet me in Pittsburgh or Greensburg and fight! And this invitation goes out to the ARA scum, too!! Come on, pussies... I got a 380 with your name on it! I can kill people all day, because I don't care if I get arrested or killed, because I know that Fate is watching out for me! How else do you explain the jury's decision? I am invincible!!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org