WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

A message from Joe Klute:::

(HARDYS NOTE: Joe is taking over for me as the Chairman of the NEW DAWN once I step down... However, his e-mail account is screwy, so I need to send this to ya guys... His e-mail address is: joek1488@yahoo.com)

Hello all...

I am Joe Klute and I shall be taking over the NEW DAWN once Hardy Lloyd steps down.

Just saying hello.

Joe

PS
Don't forget Hardy's early spring sale, and help us raise money for this years Third Position and White Power speaking tour! www.hardylloyd.com under Book Store

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org