WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

mass movement; ZOG's Nazi Bill White advocates MURDER of Obama

A comrade wrote me two years ago:

Quote:
I try to talk with relatives about the supposed ?Holocaust?and World War II, FDR, 9/11 and other scandals. I use all the facts I can think of, but they don?t want to hear it. Yet they don?t like Bush and are very cynical about everything that is going on. Why then don't they listen to me or read the issues of The Barnes Review I give them

M.H., Asheville, N.C.
This is a very common question, and a frustrating issue because we do have the facts. As Professor Arthur Butz stated very recently, the overriding factor is fear. In fact, the famous saying is true (which FDR merely plagiarized), the only thing we have to fear is fear itself, paralyzing fear.

People are not as stupid or obtuse as they seem; they understand very correctly that we could have the facts on our side but also that we are asking them to be heretics and join them in being ostracized. But -- we cannot yet offer them hope that, with all this suffering, the Truth will win.

The late, great British patriot leader John Tyndall showed, from his organizing and campaigning experiences with the British National Party (which is now quite successful, by the way) that the general public, and especially the local police, respect us ?heretics? only when we are strong, and we show that strength by actually getting our people elected, even to town council seats. Every village or city in Britain where the BNP has gotten its candidates elected, the police protect them scrupulously from leftist mobs and show great politeness and respect for their leaders.

And so we ?human animals? are -- we gravitate toward strength, power and winners. Who seems to be winning now: We or the enemies of Truth?

Tyndall told an unforgettable experience. He was campaigning for his BNP party and ran into a road crew of stout blue-collar workers, out shoveling the hot tar. They asked him what he would do about Third World immigrants flooding into England. He gave the standard glib answer about how the BNP would generously pay all the bills to send immigrants home and finance setting them up there, etc. The foreman put his shovel down and cut Tyndall off:

Quote:
?You know what Oy think?
?Oy think we need another ?Itler!?
In other words, we need less ideas and more power -- powerful leaders, powerful movements, powerful action plans.

At this phase in our struggle, when we invite people to consider our rather shocking and unpleasant truths -- about a sinister force controlling much of America and the world -- we are downright terrifying them. The more we back it up, actually the "scareder" they get.

However, we can not yet point to a leader, or a movement, which will lead these revolutionary ideas to victory. What our relatives and friends who cover their ears are saying back to us is this:

?You want me to get in trouble with the powers-that-be and risk all, but I see no real prospect right now that you will ever win. All the power is on the other side. You can be a martyr but you can leave me out.?

Or they say:

?What exactly do you want me to do!??

It amounts to the same thing. As a great German political analyst once wrote, the masses as such are ?female,? attracted to responsibility, ambition, determination and success. And we all are both individuals and members of the mass ourselves.

We cannot expect all men to tread the path of lonely and heroic struggle with us; but the levels of suicide, abortion, drug use, credit card spending orgies, computer game and music addiction, obesity, fanatical sports worship and other phenomena of a sick society show us that, deep down, our fellow citizens in Western countries are profoundly worried and trying to block something out.

They sense, as TBR reader Pete Papaheraklis puts it, the Hidden Hand.

If we can promise those with whom we speak a 1) realistic hope of victory and 2)effective things for them to do to get there, many will flock with relief to the truth.

Until that day arrives when we have a dynamic patriotic movement to sweep people along, we can only succeed with very rugged and unusual individuals.

And when that leader arrives, and that movement begins, and they will, because our Aryan blood guarantees it, we must support both him and it. With all we have, and then some.

* * *

That time is now arriving. The economy is melting down. Never have the political choices for president been more pitiful. America is ready for a new leader.

Stay tuned here over the next week for it all to unfold.

=================

ALERT
JEW AGENT & PSEUDO-NAZI BILL WHITE ADVOCATES OBAMA MURDER

Look at this:

http://overthrow.com/

Bill White is almost openly advocating Obama's murder just with this cover, and just wait for the article.

This is the same Bill White who pathologically attacks every activist in the movement, lied about Joe Fields and lied about Ron Paul.

Win-win for the Jews: they get rid of the man and get McCain, whom they want; they get race riots and then hate-speech laws and perhaps more gun control. Perhaps even the gulag and martial law!!!

Obama murder + economic meltdown = martial law?

Here is my most recent analysis of this threat, linking to my June 8th post (found at http://www.vivamalta.org/forum/showp...0&postcount=72), accurately predicting what could happen:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...&postcount=135

As even a write-in presidential candidate, I can run TV and radio ads, which they must broadcast under federal law, denouncing this as a Jew plot to pass hate speech laws -- after THEY murder Obama.

I can RILE UP THE BLACKS AGAINST THE JEWS, who all (accurately) believe the FBI killed MLK.

I heard White's radio address last night: repeating the words "Jew fu--" and saying how much he loved this combination of words.

White is now also denouncing me as a defender of child molesters. I am honored to be attacked by this agent.

This man's mission is to discredit this Cause and cause its ultimate disaster.

JdN

=====================
#yiv550136458 .hmmessage P {margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv550136458 {FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;} THE JEWS' ******
Negro-Jew Communism, Genocide, and the Presidency

[by Bill White]

Barack Hussein Obama, black communist and genocidal racial
extremist that he is, is not going to win the presidency. Given his
radical political views and the unpalatable nature of his personality
to the average American voter, one might think Obama was nominated
solely that McCain, a staunch Zionist with a long history of being a
performing Jewish puppet, could take office, and the radical open
borders immigration, multi-culturalist and capitalist international
neo-cons could find the Oval Office's door propped even further
open. But the mere attempt to place an anti-white racist and
communist Negro into the presidency should have the minds of
Americans spinning with the question: "Why all the hype?"
The answer is that the Jewish left, for better than a century,
have been seeking to place into power a Negro terrorist regime
modeled on those currently occupying Rhodesia and South Africa, and
in pursuit of that, the Jew-Bolsheviks have put forward Negro martyr
after Negro martyr in an effort to idolize their "Civil Rights"
struggle. From the 1960s Martin Luther King to today's Barack Obama,
black communist leaders have been a staple of leftist Jewry's
personality cult. And the sadistic hope of Jews to use America's
Negroes to slaughter white working people is only matched by their
fanatical desire for a martyr -- a misplaced _expression_ of their
moshiach complex -- that culminates in the inevitable "assassination"
of their target. And with this fluke of the Jewish psyche, America
has seen itself bombard with "Obama assassination" propaganda.
After all, a dead ****** never runs out of celebrity, and a dead
****** always has more character than a living one. In his mortal
life, Martin Luther King was a rapist and an adulterer, a plagiarer
who stole most of his speechs and a racially conscious communist who
secretly confided his desire to see America's whites enslaved or
exterminated. But, dead, shot by a member of the American Nazi
Party, King was able to become a larger than life figure, a suitable
center to a personality cult that idolizes the Negro and elevates the
Negro race to superhuman status. And with this masochistic Negro
worship the Jews were able to advance their agenda of supplanting the
white race as rulers of America one more step.
Similarly, little better could befall modern Jewry than the
assassination of a candidate who cannot pass the test of electoral
action. Obama defeated, rejected by America, is just another also-
run, a nobody, a washed up celebrity that we'll see a few years down
the road indicted for stealing from the public coffers or confessing
their sins in People Magazine after their release from rehab. But
Obama assassinated at the pinnacle of his celebrity is the Negro "who
would have won," if only "racist white America" hadn't shot him down
at the last minute.
The arrest of several random methamphetamine addicts in Denver,
Colorado -- the infamous "Obama assassination" plot -- highlights the
Jew media's desperation in its effort to deify Obama. Lacking any
real "white supremacist" desire to kill the candidate, the Jews took
a group of common criminals and attempted to elevate them to racial
nemesis, highlighting the "danger" the Negro candidates faced and
the "importance" of voting for him. Amusingly, this came at a time
when a real assassination of a Democrat who had recently come out for
Obama -- Bill Gwatney -- by the real follower -- Tim Johnson -- of a
real white nationalist leader -- Hal Turner -- was completely ignored.
Similarly, the summer was filled with efforts by Jewish
reporters, such as Eli Saslow of the Washington Post, to
create "Obama assassination" conspiracies by writing fluff pieces on
how hard "white supremacists" were working to defeat the Negro.
While the editor of this magazine turned Saslow's interview offer
down, several other kosher or minor white activists, such as
Stormfront's Don Black or White Revolution's Billy Roper, were happy
to oblige, feeing the Obama "white supremacist" media frenzy.
The truth is that Obama is a creature of the Jews, a Jewish -
communist altern- ative to the Jewish - Zionist's candidate John
McCain, and everything about his campaign and its methods underscores
this point.
First is the nominaton of Joe "I Am A Zionist" Biden as Vice
President. A neo-conservative in the Democratic Party, Biden is not
a Jew, but he has always stood with the most extreme war-mongering
elements of world Jewry. A mini-McCain, his nomination was designed
to attract the Zionist lobby and placate Jewish organizations who had
started to declare Obama's Jewish advisors "anti-Semites" for their
political opposition to the Republican Party.
Chief among these Jewish "anti-Semites" is Zbigniew Brzezinski,
a Polish Jew who led Jimmy Carter's international team and who played
a major role in arming and organizing Osama bin Laden's Al-Qaeda orga-
nization in the late 1970s (see photo, opposite page). Brzezinski
may claim to represent the Zionist Entity's "left wing" in America,
but his politics have been predictably neo-conserv- ative in practice
over the decades, with him having cooperated in the neo-cons efforts
to contain the Soviet Union in Afghanistan during Carter's admin-
istration, and with him endorsing and signing on the the neo-
conservative war against Serbia, and endorsing the sanctions that
killed over half a million children in Iraq. Clinton Secretary of
State Madeleine Albright was his protege.
Similarly, Obama has drawn great support from Jewish billionaire
George Soros, master of the coup, who has financed Jewish revolutions
in nations such as Georgia and Ukraine that have installed neo-
conserv- ative and Zionist aligned governments in those countries.
While ostensibly a "liberal", Soros has worked with figures like
Republican Party nominee John McCain to bring Mossad agents, like
Temur Yakobashvili and Davit Kerashvili, into direct power in former
Soviet nations.
Soros also was key in supporting Obama's political efforts in
his home nation of Kenya, where he is a member of the Mulsim Luo
tribe, and has intervened substantially to support that tribe's
political future. In fact, in 2007, Obama worked with George Soros
to finance Islamic militias in Kenya that killed more than one
thousand Kenya Christian tribesmen and left more than 300,000
homeless, after their tribal leader lost an election.
Such episodes of racially and ethnically motivated violence are
typical for Obama, who has spent most of his life as part of a
radical black communist movement known as "liberation theology."
This pseudo-Christian doctrine which teaches that Jesus Christ is
black, the "true people" of Israel are Negroes, and that the white
race is a race of "devils" who serve Satan and who must be
slaughtered and enslaved, is at the heart of the well-known "Reverend
Wright" scandal, though few Jewish-owned media outlets want to
describe Obama's views so bluntly. Part of the Jewish effort
for "civil rights" has been the disguising of their plans for
genocide through pointed ommission of poignant details from
mainstream news reports. The white masses are kept deceived,
ignorant of information that never appears on their television, and
the Jewish-financed Negro machine marches one step closer to racial
genocide.
Besides Penny Pritzker, Jewish billionaire and financier of the
Obama campaign, Obama's chief campaign advisor is David Axelrod, a
Jewish media manipulator who has built Obama's media campaign and
worked to shape his image as a modern media celebrity. Ignoring
substance, Axelrod had hoped Obama could win the election the way
Michael Jordan wins sneaker endorsements, with sheer strength of a
Jewish-carved "personality" . But more sinister than these two well
known Obama Jews is Obama's political mentor, "Weatherman" terrorist
William Ayers.
The Jews method has always been to finance organizations with
gentile frontmen, and then sit quietly on the board while the
gentiles give the impression the group is not "Jewish". This is true
for the NAACP, which was Jewish founded and financed, true for South
Africa's African National Congress, which was also Jewish founded and
financed, and true for the Weatherman Underground and the
other "civil rights" terrorists groups of the late 1960s and 1970s,
which were Jewish funded and financed, just as it is true for the
Obama campaign today. Bill Ayers, in 1970, was the gentile face of
the Jewish Weatherman organization, and today he remains a trusted
shabbos goy in left-wing Jewish networks. Rewarded for his bombing
of the Pentagon, American military targets and police stations, Ayers
was rewarded upon his release from prison with a professorship at
University of Illinois in Chicago, and with his contacts in the
Jewish community, he is considered a person who can make people in
Chicago politics.
Barack Obama, the Kenyan tribesman and black radical whose
political cynicism and willingess to commit murder to further his
tribe, and his race's, cause, endeared him to Ayers' terroristic
heart, causing him to become a protege of the Weatherman remnant in
1999. Ayers organized support among Chicago's radical Jewish
Marxists for Obama's first State Senate campaign in 2001 and has
remained a key member of Obama's advisory staff since.
With these links to Marxist terrorism in America, anti-white
racist "churches", and racial and religious genocide in his home
country of Kenya, one has to wonder what is Obama's real plan for
America's white working class. While Obama himself keeps his views
closely guarded, a look at similar Negro revolutionaries, financed
around the world by Jewish Bolsheviks, and their impact on white
people is illustrative of what America would face during an Obama
presidency.
While many former colonies in Africa have seen their white
population drive away or slaughtered, the textbook cases of Jewish
financed Negro genocide are South Africa and Rhodesia, where
systematic efforts to dispossess and slaughter whites in favor of
Jewish money have been conducted by Jewish-backed black dictators.
Robert Mugabe, for instance, the black dictator of Rhodesia who
came to power as leader of the communist guerilla group ZANU-PF, was
financed almost entirely in his early days, and in large part in his
latter ones, by British Jewish billionaire Nicholas Von Hoogstraaten,
who profited directly from Mugabe's efforts to "nationalize" white
farms by stealing white people's land and slaughtering white
families -- men, women and children.
Similarly, Nelson Mandela and his successors in South Africa
came to power as the result of Jews like Lionel Bernstein, Bob
Hepple, Dennis Goldberg, Arthur Goldreich, Hazel Goldreich and James
Kantor, founders of the African National Congress. Since that day,
the situation in South Africa has deteroirated as the black-Jewish
government has urged the country's poor Negroes to murder, rape and
rob its white residents, and whites, unable to flee, have had to
isolate themselves in remote communities.
Closer to home, one only has to look at the modern American
NAACP and the Jessie Jackson-Al Sharpton "civil rights" movement,
which dedicates its time to defending and justifying black-on-white
racial violence, as in the Jena 6 case, to see that America's Jewish-
financed black radicals have the same violent anti-white agenda as
the black radicals of Southern Africa's former colonies.
John McCain may be no solution to America's Jewish problem, but
he does not have a direct agenda of genocide against America's white
working class. He may have contempt for us, but he does not want to
see the bodies of white men, women and children stacked to the sky as
white cities burn and the survivors suffer. Barack Obama is a
politician who has shown, in his native land, his willingness to use
genocide as a political weapon, and in this land, a racial hatred for
white people that is frightening, given his prominence.
Quote:
White people [White says] must deny him the presidency, as a radical he admires might say, "by any means necessary".

===============

A comrade wrote that Hal Turner and Bill White were constantly issuing threats, and nothing happened.

I replied:

* * *

This is a a setup. Nobody paid any attention to little Lee Harvey Oswald either -- until he was arrested for a crime he never committed, and was gunned down by a Jew nightclub owner.

WE ARE THE PATSIES HERE.

I talked tonight with Mike Walker from enationalist,com. At age 21, in Vancouver, Washington, thirty squad cars came to his house at 2 am with guns drawn -- suspecting he had a bong in his house.

He was harassed constantly. Why? Mike is a dynamo, sincere and above-board.

But Turner and White are forgiven even advocating murder. Hmmmm.

JdN

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org