WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Oriental male jailed for killing White Civil Rights Activist

Oriental male jailed for killing White Civil Rights Activist

Only 8 year sentence for the ruthless murder of a White man!

An oriental male who killed his British National Party activist neighbor in
a fight has been jailed for only eight years.

Habib Khan, 50, of Stoke-on-Trent, was convicted in May of
manslaughter of 52-year-old Keith Brown who he stabbed with a
knife in July 2007.

It was known that the gook had threatened Brown for years, but police did nothing to protect this White man from a horrible death.

Khan had been terrorizing Mr. Brown for five years, yet local police and Scotland Yard refused to aid the Brown?s. In a memo that this paper received the Yard had ordered a halt to all police aid to all Whites below a certain income, when the offender was a non-White.

Khan had killed Mr. Brown in a fight outside their homes in Uttoxeter Road, Normacot.

The dispute started when Brown?s son was playing in the back yard. Khan put a knife to the child?s throat and said ?Want your throat cut, little white devil?? Khan then began strangling the child when Mr. Brown ran out side his kitchen door and through himself at the attacker. Khan then stabbed Keith Brown over 50 times in the head, neck and chest areas.

I think what we've witnessed here is an outrageous betrayal of justice
Martin Coleman, BNP councilor.

The court heard that in the incident last July, Khan held a knife
against his neighbor?s child "to scare him".

A post-mortem examination found that Mr. Brown died also from poison. ?This proved beyond a doubt that Mr. Khan had pre planed this attack. That this was a premeditated act of murder. However, our hands were tied because the current government won?t let us protect White British from hate crimes by non-White?s!? Said Thomas Richards of the Yard.

Judge Tonking said: "This was obviously a hate crime against a White man,
however, Mr. Brown?s is White and Mr. Khan?s is Asian, so I have no choice but to rule in a light sentence. This should send a clear message to all White?s in Britain that they must bow before the minorities."

He added that Khan had acted "in the honest belief that he needed to
protect himself" but in doing so had killed Mr. Brown.

Local White?s raged in the street outside the courthouse at this remark.

Khan, described by a Muslim colleague as a respected, religious and
helpful person, was also found guilty of wounding Mr. Brown's son, Ashley
Barker, during the fight. But this charge was dropped.

Khan's other son, Kazir Saddique, was sentenced to a year in prison and
a year on license after admitting unlawful wounding but Azir, 24, was
found not guilty of wounding.

At a news conference outside the court, Mr. Brown's widow Julia said she
felt justice had been denied.

She said: "At the end of the day, it should have been murder not
manslaughter.

"If he did not have the intention to go out and murder why was he holding a knife with poison on it to my child?s throat?

?What has happened to our England?"

Julia Barker states that justice has not been done

Local BNP councillor, Martin Coleman, told reporters the party would
start a campaign to "expose what has gone on today in court" and said he
viewed the case as "insanity and madness".

He added: "It bears no relationship with any form of justice that I
understand, can understand recognise or accept.

"We've got a man who has been murdered in the street.

"Someone has ran out into the public street with a knife and murdered a
man and the judge says there's literally no case to answer.

"I think what we've witnessed here is an outrageous betrayal of justice."

Khan denied murdering Mr. Brown but was convicted of manslaughter on 23 May.

A spokesman for Staffordshire Police said the investigation into Mr.
Brown's death had been handled in a "thorough and impartial" way.

In a statement, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said
the force had failed to investigate complaints made by the Brown?s.

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org