WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

no responce, ah...? Enough! Invite too all!!

This is my last e-mail on this!

I hate circular shit!!

I do leave the invite open to any, e-mail me if you are able and I'll see if I can get ya in as a part of my party to this speech. Just e-mail my fascistworld e-mail and tell me where we can pick ya up at in Texas...

NO CAMERAS!!

The closer you live to El Paso the better!!
Also, you may need to bring your passport, too...! If you don't have a passport, and I like ya, then my people will work something out.
;)

The date is June 14th. If you're in my party be prepared to stay till Sunday afternoon!!

I'M BUYING THE SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait till ya see me drunk on Zapata!!
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
FUCK, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don?t look back
Look straight ahead
Don?t turn away
Then the voices said
Don?t look back
Yesterday?s gone
Don?t turn away
You can take it on
Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org