WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

"Victor" is invited to attend Fascist speech!

lol

is that as good as ya get?
no wonder you rape children!

To all on this list, "Victor" is invited to attend a Fascist Speech in Texas on June 14th! What address do we pick ya up at?

That ain't a threat, it is an invite!!!!
Now, are ya coming????????????????????

Now, if you don't just answer correctly, I'm assuming that you are too chicken to attend a Fascist event!!

Enough of this circular BULLSHIT!!

Don?t look back
Look straight ahead
Don?t turn away
Then the voices said
Don?t look back
Yesterday?s gone
Don?t turn away
You can take it on
Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org