WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Re: I challenge ANYONE to name the issue of the STRUGGLE where MY FRIEND, Matt Hale, supposedly “kicked me out” of the WCOTC…!

Hey

     They wont give you an issue number, because there is no issue number. Matt Hale never through you out of the WCOTC! They're just scared that you actually DO stuff for the race. Maybe Logsdon sold out Hale? It would make sense, since he keeps making these issue claims, then backing out of them!

WPWW

Sejdmadr Hardy Lloyd <hardylloyd@fascistworld.org> wrote:
I challenge ANYONE to name the issue of the STRUGGLE where MY FRIEND, Matt Hale, supposedly ?kicked me out? of the WCOTC?!

Logfag claims its 2003, 2002, and two dates in 2001?

I have ALL Struggles from April to April 2001-2003!!
I even have those WCOTC Northwest ones, too!!

So, GIVE ME THE ISSUE, FAGS, OR SHUT UP AND MEET ME TO FIGHT!!

I call out ALL of ya!! Meet me for a fight, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Johnstown!!

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org