WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

BIG swazi day...

BIG swazi day...

www.fascistworld.org

Today the americans celebrate one of their infidel holidays... In keeping with my terrorist and asshole/prick ways, I wore my BIG swazi T-shirt and walked around town tearing up every yankee flag I could grab!!

TAKE THAT, YOU AMERICAN PIG-DOGS!!

On July 4th, I'll wear by big swazi T-shirt and carry around a big cardboard sign saying on one side:

"DEATH TO AMERICA!"

and the other side

"I SUPPORT TERRORISM!"

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org