WikiLeaks: aryannationspa@hotmail.com leaked emails, 2009 mail archive

This message is part of a particular mailbox provided at WikiLeaks and it should be discussed here.

Re: RACISM ALARMS OBAMA'S BACKERS!

I once got into a fist fight with my relatives because I started calling them sheep after an argument we had where I told them that even their nigger candidate was bought and paid for by the RICH and the JEWS!

lol

Funny thing is that my relatives are all rich and white, yet almost all support Obama.

lol

American whites are really stupid!!
Even those with money still suffer from the retard gene...!

www.fascistworld.org

Entry for this page on WikiLeaks | Discussion page on WikiLeaks | wikileaks.org